The Treasurer is elected at the Annual Meeting of the Board for a term of one year and reports to the President. The Treasurer:
- Recommends policies and policy changes governing the investment of funds of the Corporation for the guidance of the President, the Controller and the Board’s Operations and Administration Committee;
- Advises the Trustees, the President, the Operations and Administration Committee and the Controller with respect to banking matters and banking policies;
- Advises the President and the Board on all matters pertaining to risk management and liability insurance;
- Serves as a Trustee of the AUI Retiree Health Benefit Trust; and
- Performs other functions normally associated with the office subject to additions and limitations stipulated by the Board.